Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am looking for a new recipe to make for dinner. I should make some poppyseed chicken or something. I wish I was better organized...I would have a menu. I would probably spend less money on last minutes things that I need. I still do that once in a while. Who doesn't? I try to find a coupon wherever possible on those needed items :) That's a whole different topic.

Today I am making a roast in the crockpot, but I want to have something different as a side dish. Of course we are eating tomatoes...they are busting out right now in my garden. Tupperware cooks is the book I'm looking at right now. It's actually got some great looking recipes! I love pictures in cookbooks. I think it makes it easier to decide what to make when you can actually see the finished product~!

No comments:

Post a Comment